Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Larian saujana 2008

Larian Saujana Ke-7 2008
okay..sorry for the late post again~
not I lazy to update..cause my computer always HANG! DC!
Last saturday our school having a Larian Saujana Ke-7..
so not many students attent for that event..
Luckily i came to school~!Merit 10!wohoo!
Woke up around 6: 15 am..15 minutes to prepared everything~
I was so rush!
My sister`s friend , Mable fetch us there..xD

Around 8:15am the kelas 1 girls will start to run first..
end up run till reach to school 20 minutes later..i went to daftar my name..
and i get num 5th!
weeeee!=)

The next day, Sunday..after finished our dinner..
Daddy bought us to Bukit Jalil outdoor stadium Euro Fun fair~
the fun fair was small..
A Token cost Rm 2..(oh gosh!so expensive)
the fun fair earn so much..Roller coaster must have 2-3 Token
Sky Ride- 3 Token(RM12/person)
Top Gum -3 Token(RM 12/person)
my sister and I had experienced the Sky Ride and Top gum!
It`s was sooooo Fun!
So sorry I didn't took any photos there=/
In the fun fair..i saw a primary school friend (don`t know called what name)

Sorry guys I`ll update more often~
those who always visit my blog..
tq so much for visiting!xD
What can i say?hahas!

No comments: