Saturday, March 7, 2009

Opps! I've been tagged again.

Tagged By MS.
Rules & Regulations.
-Do not copy the answers.
-The tag questions must be 100% same.
-Tag people after doing the tag.
-No tagging back.

A. Tag (I just simply picked them)
1)YenYi
2)ChunKit
3)JingLeong
4)Steph
5)JingYi
6)CarmenLee
7)JingYing
8)CheeWeng
9)Wenyi
10)Vicky

How do you know 1?
- emm..i can't remember.

What would you do if you never met 2?
- I guess I lost a funny friend.

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- They memang couple larh. xD

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- har? lesbian? no way. they dont even know each other.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- emm..Ya i guess.

Do you know anything about 8's family?
- nah..but I got met his parents before.

Tell me something about 9.
- emm..she loves to smile (:

What language does 2 speak?
- English and Cantonese.

Who is 3 going out with?
- Perhaps his friends.

How old is 4?
- Same age as me.

Who is 6's favourite singer?
- Randomly...

Would you date 7?
- HAHA~im much older than him xD

10 single?
- Yeap.

What is 9's last name?
- Yi?. haha.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- har? no..btw, im not lesbian.

Which school does 2 go to?
- Same school as me.

What do you like about 3?
- He's friendly and initiative guy. (:

No comments: