Monday, November 8, 2010

You are my world ;)

Last friday I went out with my long best friend, Carmen. We planned to went to pyramid to see my didi performing in battleground 2010. It's a live dance competition. Actually my car condition not as good as usual. I'm so afraid that the car can't work while half way driving. but Thank God that the car was not too bad. =) After for a long tired day, the most worst thing happen was using touch and go to pay the parking . Before using touch and go, it shows 14 bucks after for half of the day. The card money left 2 bucks! O.o I was totally shocked after showing left for 2 bucks in the card. LOL. anyway, I went to Sasa shop to buy a black eyeliner =) There's promotion for SASA at the year end SALE! OMG! so many things i want to buy. I'm gonna save up my money first! Plus I heard that there's a new opening shop selling clothes which from japan and locate near pavilion. They opened a new shop in KL. The shop sounds awesome and nice! I so wanted to go there and see got any nice clothes to buy or not! ;P
Let the pictures do the talking =)

While using lard oil to heat up.

my favourite and cutest best friend!

hmm..Let's start cooking!

MEATs! haha! yummyy~!

my sister and I =)

sweetest CARMEN!

It looks tempting weyy xD


Wooot! it's cooking and boiling FAST!

after makan..our stomach so full =P the Foods was great!

Guess what I found while walking to the asian avenue =P His favourite, SPONGE BOB!

The competition suppose to start at 2pm. end up starts at 4pm. Because they have to prepare the setting perfectly. LOL. The theme for the competition is Classical.
Ruffneck =)
You guys are great! keep it up ya!

Didi and I =)

Battleground at the main entrance.

The next day I went out with aaron's school friends. First time meeting them was not too bad~I think we can talk alot of CRAP! haha! we watched Adele :Rise of the mummy. The movie was kinda suck. =S

Aaron, Zheng Yi and Ms. Lai (Shu Zheng)=P
Sorry If i spell wrong their name.

On sunday after church, I wanted to watch Unstopable in mv. But I can't get the nice seats for that movie. 2nd choice of movie we watched MEGAMIND! It was nice and funny cartoon movie! 2 thumb up! =) After movie, we went to Pasta Zanmai to had dinner there! :) It was a lovely day and I'm totally loving it! I had a great time with him!
My dinner =)

and his..

An awesome CUTE funny MOVIE! must watch!

No comments: