Wednesday, April 16, 2008

mason's wedding dinner



Sorry for not updating my blog!..


cause last week i wanted to upload some photos into my computer..


but my dad wants to use the camera..so he took it last week..


now all the photos i have it already upload into the computer..


Last tuesday it was a special day for my consin's wedding dinner..


we went to Jaya 33 the Restoran called.."..."..(emm..can't rememeber it..)


it was a high (class) restoran..


we had a nice dinner there..and also a private dining room..hahas!


*the room also got astro tv tau*..can watch astro channel..swt!





Dinner time-can u spot me?hmm..=]



Menu- u wouldn't understand what they wroten there!




Roasted "PIG"!



Tambah sos..sedapnya!


Don't know what called soup..but it taste very good!



The couple of the day!Introduce to u..
from the left is my eldest consin MASON..he's from australia..next to him is his future wife MAGIRONI(mag)
She's a japanese lady..

First time "pong cha" to dai shou and koko MASON



A great family photo!
smile!
chicha!



RESTORAN "DA KANG CHENG"..

THE END!

No comments: