Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello people. It's been a week for not updating my blog x(
My blog is not dead kay. it's just that last week I've got lots of activities and events to attend.
I got no time to update my blog. I'm not going to elaborate everything. I lack of time. Our trial spm is around the corner. I guess myself needs to brush up my chemistry and physic. I haven't start my revision yet ! argh! GET READY FOR IT PEOPLE! oh gosh.. we still left one more month to our trial. Why time passes so quick? How I wish time can stop for a moment. HAH!
Due to the last week talent hunt.. I just upload a few photos. You can just go to my facebook profile to see more photos.
Introducing First ever Talent hunt.
held at SMK Seri Saujana.
On the 25th of july 2009.
Organised by choir,librarian and interact club.
Sally and Shiao Yen.
Joshua Yee.
Esther and Amanda.

Emilie Lim.

Vicky and Ann na.

My first business.

Melissa and Izmir. ( She's hot and pretty )
Well I can said she's very friendly and kind.
btw, she's from TTDI.
The black heart.

Melissa's friend, Nikki.
Sadly, she don't have enough votes to win the prize.
But she really can sing! nice vokal!
Megat Daniel from VI.
the guy who brings out entertainment to people!
The B-Box boy!
My favourite performance of the DAY!

No comments: