Monday, August 3, 2009

Wooooo! Wishing me a Happy 17th birthday!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and presents (:
Dinner with 5ss1 at Restoran HoHo Steamboat.
after that we went to pasar malam.
Mei and Amy bought some cosmetic. it was cheap anyway. (fanban)

MorJoo (:
well..he's very good in calculating.
he always get A1 in every math subjects.
Chen Yun and Siew Mun.

Ah Mei (:

Oh goodness. the yoke looks disgusting larh xD


smile :D

chen yn and the girls.

wow. they actually finish everything on the table . xD
* the guys ate all the mee and meehoon, what about the girls?*
hmph!
20 candles? I'm not that old kay. I'm officailly 17 now!

love ya lots!

Chen Yun, Mor Joo and Hui Yee.

they surprised me with my birthday cake (:

Make a wildest wish.

the chocolate cake was delicious (:
*haha. I played them with the chocolate cream*

This is what you get when you try to run away from me xD

Hottie Amy (:

P/S : my memories will remains in my heart forever.

No comments: