Sunday, August 23, 2009

YN 6G reunion.

At first, I intend not to go for the class reunion.
But I skipped my physic tuiton last friday.
Just to meet my primary classmates. xD
They were at Steven Corner and I lucky that i'm not the only one who is late.
That day was a heavy rain. Thank God that almost 30 of them came for the reunion.
At first Ow Yang and Qing Wei have planned a primary class reunion at station 1.
But surprisely, many people has response to them that they are coming for the reunion.
So they have planned another place at Steven Corner.
It was very success that almost everyone came for the reunion of 6G.
Everthing seems to be doing great.
While some of them did not attend. Maybe they were busy or either they don't even bother about us.
Anyway..thanks to the people who attend the class reunion.
I really appreciate for those people who came to Steven Corner.
Here are the photos that we took that day.
More photos will upload to my facebook.




Quan Yao and Kah Keong.Su Ying.

The boys.
Wei Hsiang from SMK Seri Petaling.

Jia Meng from SMK Seri Petaling

The girls.

Sabrina from SMK Seri Sentosa

Shin Yee (: from saujana

Jun Wei.

Quan Yao from MBS.

Kah Keong, Me, SuYing and Sabrina.

Hsiang and Ying (:

Wen Ying from Kuen Cheng

Ying and Sabrina.
Chai Yuen from SMK Taman Yarl

Eileen from SMK Taman Yarl.

Min Hui from saujana :D


Min Hui and Kah Keong.

Su Ying and Julius (: cute picture!

Julius and Kah Keong trying to act cool. LOL

Yean Lynn and Siew Mun.

Nigel. oh great, you have grown tall man.

once again, the boys.

Qing Wei. the organiser (:

Me, Yean Lynn, Hui Mun and Ai Wen.
OMG! they looks so different since they were primary kids.
Julius Khew :D He's cute and handsome.
He has changed alot too (:
Smile everyone :P

What are they trying to do?
Why are they staring at me?
I've got no idea. LOL.
Don't rape me please!

Group picture (:

P/S : Don't say Goodbye. Never want to Let go.

No comments: