Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hari Raya.

Last sunday, my family and I went down to Segamat, Johor to celebrate my grandmom's 77th birthday. It was Hari Raya. Wishing all the malays a Selamat Hari Raya. (:

Oh well, Lah has invited me to his house party this coming friday. Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it. Due to tuition and outings as well.

Let the pictures do the talking. :*)

my little cousins. the smallest one is my niece. ( I'm not a aunty yet)
my cousin sister, Cherish.

Cherish's family.

Mom's relative.


Cousin sister
EeLing and Me (:

Cousins.
from left : Cherish, EeLing, Me, and Aaron.

The middle one is Ah B. eveyone called him that. B for Boy. LOL
Candid shot.

Grandmom. love her lots (:


Wondering why my younger sis did not come to Johor.
Maybe because she wants to study for PMR. ( don't know whether she got study at home or not . haha)

EeLing's family.

Aunty Helen. she looks exactly my mom.
They look like twins. :D


my niece. (opps, I'm actually forgotten her name)

my uncle from aus.

The next day morning, Uncle Fei brought us to a Chinese Restoran for lunch before we start our journey back to KL.




The dishes were served.

Best Fish EVER!

P/S : I wish I could finish all the things I started.
I.Am.Baby.M.

No comments: