Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally Finally!

Hey readers,
Wow, It has been 2 months for not updating my blog.
my blog is so dead.
Phew, after going through so many exam papers.
full of stress and tiring!
plus during spm I still study like around 12.
(saying that I last minute study hehe)
Last minute study also can benefit me (:
Finally SPM is totally OVER!
Let's get tha party start!
of course right now i'm in a holiday mood.
My planning for this december.
-Going to HK trip with my family. ( can't make it to prom)
6 days 5 night.
-Hanging out with my old school mate.
-Watch drama and movie.
-Class Gathering on the 29th at Shabu 1
-what else? hmm..
OH well, I'm shifting to my new house next year.
currently my new house is doing renovation.
Hopefully we can shift house before chinese new year. (:
Beside, I have checked my NS. I won't be in the first batch.
I don't know should I thank God or not.
they said that I maybe will be in the 2nd or 3rd batch.
well, luckily i'm not in the first batch.
If not, I can't stay in my new house after shifting all the stuff to there.
then go to NS.
Tomorrow I will be going to Time Square with my old best friend, Carmen
to watch NEW MOON!
I waited for sooooo long. and Now it's the time that we can have as much fun as we can!
okay readers, I need to pack my things before shifting.
til then, toodle (:

No comments: