Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whatever it is.

Hello readers,

Let's just start with the world news EARTH HOUR 2010. Well, I don't even remember last night was earth hour. ( not to mention that I never read newspaper, hah! ). Yesterday I went to Carrefour with my family to buy some stuff for celebrating my lil sis's birthday party by this coming sat. She has to get prepared everything. but i think we are still lack of chairs and tables! LOL. Do anyone know where to borrow those chairs and tables?

Apparently, I have start my college this week. The classes that i attend was okay. But some of my classmates said that the class was a bit bored. Maybe for the first two class. My CAT schedule was not pack at all. I only go to college for like 3-4 days each week. sounds so relaxing right? but wait til it come to JUNE. They will be like more to come. Apart from that, I have sign up for performance art and musical cheerleading club. ( just for the fun of it ) don't go also nevermind. :D Super Hot and cute guys are around in sunway campus. especially the international students from korean or maybe taiwan. whao, they are super cool.

RANDOM post larh! :) I want a new car so badly. :X

Down to earth - Justin BieBer
Xoxo ! (:

No comments: