Monday, October 4, 2010

It starts over again.

Tune into : Just the way you are -Bruno Mars


Well, u guys keep telling me to update my blog. I know my blog is kinda dead for the previous months ago. As you know CAT schedule was packed which class always start at 8 o' clock in the morning til 5 in the evening. =.=

As you guys know that my facebook status put as in a relationship :S It was just a joke xP I can't believed that so many people comments about it. On the other side, somehow i think he will be thinking why am i doing such a stupid thing without knowing how he feel. Eventhought the status was just a lie. :S

We actually challenge that how long we can take it by no texting, no calling, not even seeing each other in college. It sounds fun but I start to miss you. RAWR~!

P/S : I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."

No comments: