Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pressuring.

Gonna post something short here. I've been busy with exam. This sem really hectic. Exam really pressure me though. argh! ; Celebrated my younger sister birthday at LemonGrass. ( near my house) She is officailly 17 this year. Glad that she's a big girl now. But she still as childish as I always think she is.
I ordered a plate of spagetti. very fattening I know.

My lunch for FRIDAY!


; After Malaysia studies, went to meeple with few friends including ying2, angel, max, bryan, JunJie (JJ), yee seen and me myself. We played a free game called ' Lost island' something like that. then we played 'bang' and 'panic tower'.

In the end, I dont really like that 'bang' game. maybe because i dont really understand how's the game like.

During dinner time, we went to ate JOJO pan mee. after that, headed to AC to play pool. :)

Ying2 see how crazy is she. definately the thing will fall :P

; will update as soon as I can. gonna buck up my t8!

No comments: