Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a Fool DAY!

It's april fool day once again!

; let's see who kena prank by me this year.

; I told myself I have to be more alert that no one is going to easily prank.

guess what, thanks to FRAU the only CAT mate who prank me after 12 in the morning.

; She told me that malaysian studies gonna extent another few hours. which is going to end at 7pm.

; and i was like 'OMG! are you serious or what?'

; then i realised It was a joke. =.=

; thanks girl for that prank ya! LOL


Next, during ms time..I asked Juede to called up to my elder sister and try to prank her on the phone.

; at first juede was like ' hi..then what bye'

; my sister kept calling a few times, trying to get me.

; but they told me not to answer the phone. hmm..

Yet, my mom and her bf call again and again.

; they start to worry i guess.

they will be wondering who is the guy who is holding xm's phone and talk to her.

; hmm..things getting nervous right now.

; so during the break time, Juede called my sister back again.

; this time juede told her that I have emotional break down that I don't wish to talk to anyone. just me alone.

; then juede pass the phone to me and I sounds like i'm crying. But i wasn't. My sister keep asking me what happen to me and blablabla.

; well after what I told her about it..I straight away close down the phone.

; She called back then i told her was just a joke.

" Happy April Fool Day JIE! "

She was kinda mad at me. But i'm glad I managed to prank her. :)

I know i'm naughty just for today. hah!


Yaix, malaysian studies was so boring today. I mean all the days that we have ms. Lecturer kinda like force us to join Asli club or something. Then we have to sell out the entry form to the public. which is each quiz form for 1 buck. hmm..who do you think will buy those form paper and willing to join all these quiz. I really got no idea what for we are doing this for him. Even thought if we have did all these, it doesn't help our ms to get marks. =.= well, my group was like Why are we doing this and blablabla. Well, let's just do it then..


Next week, my group gonna start the first group for presentation about Francis Light. Well, we havent really prepare what are going to do. Hopefully that he will satisfy our presentation. :)


Alright, what I have did in April Fool's day. Bryan, Casper, Cas and I went to ate snowflake at Kuchai Lama. In Malaysia, definately it's a MUST eat dessert when the weather is HOT.

Before we went to went to eat snowflake. We planned to prank Casper that he will reach at cas's place by 8:30 sharp. But what happen was once he has reached and Bryan and I told him that we wont be coming. Gonna cancel tonight planned. He starts to get angry. LOL.

and YES! we managed to prank him in this situation! :)


After that, we went to MV and check out what are the late night movies. We planned to watch ' Don't go breaking my heart' but by the time we reach it's kinda like too late for us. they only starts at 12 something in the morning. how sad the movie starts so late. We came all the way to mv and yet we have done nothing. In the end, Went to play pool with them. 3 bucks per game. we played for 2 rounds. no win no lose. :) Had a great April Fool's Day with them.

my favourite of the day!

Our lovely desserts! 'Japan Combo!' One of my favourite. the noob guys! :P

Guess who is the blue t-shirt guy. HAH!


P/S : What you see is what you get. You wish to get the lucky star, but things turn up differently.

No comments: