Monday, December 24, 2007

A Blessed Day..!~

20/12/07(thursday)
I went to the handicapped centre to visit them and see how they spend their life. Unfortunely, some of them have no legs no hands and there are some adults have mental problem..is hard to communicate with them..In the morning, my mom had prepare some foods for them to ate..when we reach there we saw many peoples helping the poor. Beside, i help them to play some christmas songs, sang together..was really fun!~..

The delicious food was SERVE..we will serve the food to the handicapped first and my duty is to serve them drinks..my dad duty is to takes photos(his not a photographer,but his hobby is taking photos..lol)..my mom will serve the foods..lastly,my sister will gives them forks and spoons..

Ho!HoHo!~Christmas presents has arrive!!~
This time no presents for us only for the handicapped..but while they open their presents..they felt with joy..happy and jump everywhere..

Before we went back home, we wish them a merry christmas and a happy new year..~!next year my dad will plan another trip to visit the handicapped..That day i really felt touched by them and i very lucky that i have two hands to do writing,two legs to walk and i'm 100% normal..haha!!thank God~!

Soon i will upload the photos..God bless~!

No comments: