Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wow!~What a wonderful day~!



Last saturday, my dad's office invited his agents to celebrate christmas at his office, taman desa...Early in the morning..about 9:30am..my dad woke me up and called me to prepare everything example christmas present(to exchange gift), radio and some christmas CD...After everything is done, we started our car there about 10am and my dad took about 15 minute to reached there..Once i went it to my dad's office..it was dark and cold..and suddenly the beautiful lights appear infront of my eye..it was so nice..i can feel that christmas season is coming really soon..and my sister put some christmas songs..



After my dad's genaral meeting, we went down stair to a Restoran for a buffet lunch..The Restoran is kinda small..but it brings a lots of christmas decoration..so it seem like so cool and nice~..Each and anyone will get a santa claus hat, so we can wear it..it was fun!!~



This year christmas is was blast..!!We sang some christmas songs..the last song is called "We wish you a merry christmas"..everyone started to exchange gifts by one another. Everyone bring with a lovely smile and also shake hands to one another..



After the buffet..BINGO times~..each and everyone will get a paper and i the one who will roll the bingo machine...and i will shout the numbers..!!see which person who will get the lucky price..We have 6 hampers..but the end i din get anything..lol..



Soon the game end, everyone will get one christmas gift given by my dad..It is a salt lamp that can place at home as a decoration..


I'm really having fun that day!~


This coming thursday, my dad and his office agents has organise another one day trip to visit the handicapped..this is a oppotunity to see how they spend their life..and also we will help them to celebrate this joy of christmas..


~God bless you!~

No comments: