Monday, December 10, 2007

nice day!~

On Sunday,my dad's friend invite my whole family to her new house opening celebration..Her house was huge..nice decoration..It's was dinner time..that day we ate steamboat..my favourite!!although that day my stomach not feeling very well..but i have no choice..cause at home nothing to eat and i must follow them..xD..After the dinner,me and my sister went upstair to the theater room to watch a movie called ''28 weeks later" ..starting the movie was kinda sound scary..middle of the part show was freaky scary!!..><..after that, my parent came in and watch with us..
Yeah!Is time to exchange christmas gifts..childrens will exchange first..To me of cause i will exchange with adult..actually i consider adult..haha!!But the end of exchange gifts..i open the present..guess wat..i get a big packet of food..=.="..the present paper wrap was nice..so i just take that..but inside was..'emm'..never said..lol..anyway,that day i was having fun..for supper we ate red bean soup..then we went back home with joy!!

No comments: