Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's day

LOVE is all Around


14 of february is a very special day for all loves ones..especially for those dating couples..people like asking"how to they celebrated?".."why do they choose on 14 of february"..I don't get it..anyway,our school celebrate valentine's..this year don't have any flowers selling in our school ..our school not only selling lollipops, pack of sweets,teddy bear..and even Interact club are promoting dedicates songs..they will come to every class and sing for those who paid the song..looks so romantic and nice..Cassandra is the most lucky girl,Wye-kit spend a lots of money on her..dedicate songs,3 bottle message saying " I LOVE YOU",teddy bear,chocolates and lollipops!


Valentine's supposed to be a lovely day where you can get to celebrate with that special person..On valentine's i receieve lot of gifts from my friends..thanks frens!!=D


A rose doesn't mean anything..happy valentine's day!

7 lollipops!whoaa..!!


Valentine's gifts~..from Park Leng korkor,Leng Chai Chee Huang,cutie L.Sook Yan, Chee Weng, Chun Kit, My DD and myself...thanks guys!love it so much..~

Last time I don't really care about my beauty..but NOW 'I do CARE a LOT"

No comments: