Monday, February 11, 2008

happy chinese new year'08

6/02/08~Reunion Dinner
My dad's relatives came to our house to visit us and gave some chinese new year oranges and 'ba gua' for us..and the most important are the 'ANG PAU'..Every year we had a reunion dinner which at the Restoran Rue Ee,OUG..we 'lou yi sang'[in chinese]..but i seldom eat..cause the smell make me dont feel like eating it..lol

7/02/08~Balik Kampung
this year my whole family went down to Segamat,JB to visit my grandmom and my mom's relatives..i gets a lot of ang pau..haha!which is some rm2-5/=only..Dinner time we ate uncle Fei steamboat..homemade steamboat..lols!nothing special..by the way,nowadays i can't eat too much spicy,hot and chilli..i having a lots of pimples!~yaixx!PIMPLES DIEEEE!

8/02/08~I still at Segamat-bored!
The good thing to balik kampung is every year of cny can get ang pau from my aunties and uncles..the bad thing is very boring at JB..nothing to do..there's a few shopping complex..nothing to shop also..><..night time we went to a wedding ceremony which my parent don't know them..the food there was not very nice..the fish not fresh at all..the fried chicken looks nice..but when u eat that time so oily..yiii!

10/02/08~Balik rumah..~home sweet home
Chinese new year is over..on the way back home,the highway was so jam..we reach home about 3:30pm..school going to reopen,my homeworks haven't finished yet..T.T..

11/02/08~SICK!!
today i had a food poisoning..make me feel no appetite to eat my dinner..really not felling well..yaixX..tomorrow maybe not going to school..lol

No comments: