Sunday, February 17, 2008

God will sent peace to us

God will sent peace to us.

It's 9 in the morning..my sis was trying to wake me up..but i still sleeping like a pig..can't wake up laaa...!today is my younger sis CW graduration..so last two week she didn't went for her singing rehersal..but yesterday she went for it..

Today morning church servis was good..senior pastor Prince preach a good lesson..called "Making Diciples"..In Mark 16:14-20..the verses says..

"Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and baptised will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.........."Amen!..

I LOST MY HYDRATING MASK!
I CRY!*..my tears are dropping...my heart pains..i find everywhere in the whole house..but still doesn't seen my hydrating mask..where do i put?..T.T..i feel so useless..my dad is like saying..(not scolding k)..one small little bottle cost 150/=(i think so) and now u lost..i feel so sad but i can't find it...DARN!..
I am soooo DEAD!!!...not in the mood of doing my homeworks..
-no mood to study
-no mood for dinner
and i'm really tired!!

No comments: