Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bad result

A BUSY DAY!~

*Phew!~..Today is a busy day for me..after school i got a ICT meeting..so the meeting was fine..Pn.Chong will choose someone to be ketua pengawas ICT and so on...so we decided that Law Kuo Jian will be ketua pengawas ICT..[cause his good in computer]..and guess what..Wong Jing Leong is the penolong pengawas ICT 2008..and yenyi is the setiausaha ICT..After that, the funniers Mr.Saravanan raised his hands and he choose himself to be the bendahari ICT..at the end, he is choosen to be bendahari..lols!So Min chun is the AJK ICT.Around 2pm everyone dismiss...


I'm so tiring..after the meeting I straight go to Bilik Bahasa for chinese class..[yaix!i haven't eat my lunch ler..so hungry!but lucky my bag still got a packet of biscuit..hahas!I curi-curi eat in class]..So around 3pm..i go to physic lab for pandu puteri meeting...I waited for my dad to fetch me back home..but he end up comes at 4:30pm..then take me for makan at mamak store..i reach home around 5:30pm..


Introduce a new taiwanese drama..the title called "pi le MIT"..it's a love story..!I love this drama a LOTS!Aaron is sooo Handsome!!muax!








You're the BEST!

No comments: