Friday, March 28, 2008

Promoting carnival

okay, let's start with my class carnival promotion thing..

emm..On 26 of April me and L.sook yan were represent my class to go up to the stage to promote our RM3 riggit shop..so my class no volunteers..no one is helping out..and my class really suck!We last minute named our RM3 Riggit Shop..(LAME)

Everything last minutes do..last minutes plan..last minute discussion..!..so then our class selling the following..

> Macoroni soup
>Fried macoroni+Drinks(syrup +7up / ice-cream soda)
>keropok+kerepek
>Root bear+vanila(MY Favourite)
>mashed-potatoes

We are selling the following above for just Rm3 only..xD..

What a busy week!..I not only have ICT meeting..but i'm still an assistant monitor..need to do a lot of things..helping up teacher to write all the subjects marks in the name list then pass it to my form teacher..walk around the school to find teachers..asking for their marks..arhhh..!

Anyway, next monday is a holiday!haha!..SHOPPING for life!!whoohoo!xD

that's all for today..can't online too long..dad wanna use pc nw..gtg...byes!

P/S: I miss you!..I wish you can come back soon..

No comments: