Saturday, March 1, 2008

school sport day 08

*Phew...sorry guys for not updating my blogger..lolx!..cause i busying *STUDY*.."do i really study..nah.."..almost two weeks did'n online for so long..=P..*paisek paisek

SPORT DAY!
What a day..yesterday morning was raining..*feel sooo cold..summore switch on my room air-cone..lol*..i woke up at 5:30am..getting prepare everything..but my van driver came at 6:15am..(lols!i'm going to kill that uncle..why come so late..xD)..reach school at 6:45am..everyone is like so excited about sport day!everyone is like so crazy..playing all around..
This morning i come to school the rain still haven't stop..so we can't start the acara after the rains stop..we start our ceremony at 9:00am..the teachers gives out prizes to the winners..the school marching did'n held in the padang..held at the school backetball court..lols!*cause is still raining..
Sorry..i did'n bring my camera today..so i can't take photos..xD..
but i can tell that..CHAN SOOK YAN you looks so pretty today..i did'n took her photo..sad!><
The ceremony end at 11am..(i think so)..we went to canteen to eat something..which they gives us "mee siam+egg"..yucks!..don't feel like eating that..after that..me,jing and choon went out to school to finds his gang at Ajimal mamak store..
Next week we having our first form four exam..haven't study yet..DIE!..Sejarah Sux lar..I not going to study this subject..anyway,I study or did'n study is the same..I'm going to FAILED!T.T

No comments: