Monday, May 26, 2008

Genting highland

HOLIDAYS ! HOLIDAYS !
Last saturday my family and i went to Genting..
because my uncle have a free hotel for us to stayed...cool huh?
we stay at Genting Highland Resort hotel..the room was big..is a deluxe room..we stayed two days one night...
Actually I and my sister wanted to go to the Outdoor theme park to played the roller coaster, flying coaster and lot of things to play that we waited for so long..
End up we didn't went..cause on that day i`m having a high fever and sore throat pain..sad huh?T.T
anyway..we went to the indoor theme park..which also have roller coaster..but not as good as the outdoor theme park..

We reached there around 2pm..then we waited for my uncle to come and check in with us..after that we went for lunch together..
First shot!
I love my dad!
LOL!xD..my face looks so small..but the body..emm..looks big to me..*WEIRD*
not REAMZ...is called Dreams..
On the way to First World hotel..
I want to be SuperWoman..To SAVE THE WORLD!
Japanese foods..xD
Lunai Bar?..
my mom, uncle heng , sister and ME!
smile=]
my dad bought everything for me!they're so cute!xD
Because i`m being a guai lui..
sister XiangFenn..and yi ka jie XiangMei..
We try to act cool k..x)
I look Stupid..!xD
I love taking photo with my dad!xD

my dad is not Fierce..he is a friendly person..
he take care of me while i`m sick..
some peoples said he look like a japanese man..xD!

And of cause my beloved mom..
muax!love you mom!

We went to watch midnight show.."The Chonicle of NARNIA Prince Caspian!"


i'd just miss Genting!
All the way went up to Genting..end up sleep inside the hotel room..
LOL!

END!

No comments: