Friday, May 2, 2008

sivik lawatan part 2

Sivik lawatan part 2

Miss xiangmei..melody..sookyan..and jessica!=]



we are trying to pose just behind us the pahlawan-pahlawan..but doesn't look exactly the same..lols!



taking photo with a big rock!xD



my classmates..c.munyee..cubby sookyan..l.munyee..and me!=]



the flowers are soooo beautiful...



we called this...huge fan??

me and Choon!=]
Next stop ~ P.Ramlee house..



Arkib Negara Malaysia..


what are we trying to do?hmm...


koperasi SookYan.. and ICT Xiangmei


PeckYee and me again=]



Chunkit=]..hahas!

Let us changed to "Jalan Sedap"..xD


Fly!Fly!fly!..We wish we can fly..xD..I believe we can fly!




last but not least..here are my classmates..4sc5 ROCKS!xD


we reached school around 2pm..

everyone went back home sleep like a PIG!..

caused of tiredness!

but end up i stayed back with yen..doug..and choon..

we went lunch together at sweet bean..

got a nice FREE SHOW to watched..hahas!

we went back home by 4:30pm..

the next day schooling again!

SCREW!xD

anyway..next week is our Mid year exam..

darn scary wey!

I must study hard..[but i doesn't want to study]..

good luck to those who are sitting for the exam next week..

do well in ur exam..

Before you sitting for ur exam..pray to God and he can help you to answer ur paper..trust me!xD


~END~

No comments: