Saturday, May 31, 2008

no electrical?

No Electrical?
Sadly, last night my house no electrical..T.T
So me and my sister felt so bored and darn HOT..
Without Fan WE CANT LIVE!
lols!
So we find some candles to light it up..xD!
Wishing myself a Happy birthday..xD
You're my sunshine=]
I wish our relationship will never ends..
missing you!
I just don't know how to make you happy?
somehow..every second thinking of you..

somehow..I don't..
Lols!..I act like a childhood..xD
Yesterday my eldest and I went to the optical shop to buy CONTACT LENS!
Yes!A pais of transparent Contact Lens!
First time wear contact kinda headach..
cause you need to know how to wear and how to take off
but it convenient for me also..
no need to wear spec jor=p
the cost is just Rm 20/=..
The most cheapest contact lens!
Today my dad bring us out for lunch..
for a sudden..my dad went in to the pet shop..
and he said he wanna buy a puppy for me..
so i like say "err...buy for wad"
he answered me "for your birthday's present dear"
giggle*
"For my birthday's present?"im so shock wey..
end up he bought me a new puppy called Jack Russel..
sounds nice..
and he is a male..he soooo darn CUTE!
i love him alot!
hey guys..what should i named him ?
Russel?Casper?Archie?
oh GOSH! I can't think of any names yet..=/..
help me to think if u think that you can name this small cute guy here..lols!

my new puppy!Does he looks adorable?xD

No comments: