Friday, October 3, 2008

holidays gonna end ,exam comes!

Holidays gonna End , Exam FREAK! =X
On wednesday, my family and I brought Archie along to Port Dickson and we took 45 minutes to reached there..
but luckily Archie didn't shit at dad's car..lol
if not, the whole car will stunk..
anyway, we are so excited while we reached there..
my sister and I took alot of photos..
I know we are crazy..but it's fun!
Oh ya not to forget..SELAMAT HARI RAYA for those who are celebrating Hari Raya..

Look at what Archie doing ..>>pee?hahas..

Archie boy ! 7 months year old..


I'd just love the beach..


Beautiful scenery huh?hahas..

Zoom in and see the board..What can you see?xD
*if you can't see..don`t force yourself*
ask me if you really wanna know..lol


Silly faces xD
The next day, We went to mines..
many new shops are opened now..
I bought a new handmade keychain..
looks cute and nice ..xD
No more holidays . EXAM COMING!
ARhhh~!
Subjects to aim :
1. Add maths
2 . modernmaths
3. account
4 . moral
5. sivik
6 . chemistry
How am i going to study sejarah?
so many things need to hafal ..
OMGoodness!

p/s : Good luck to those who are sitting for PMR!
All the best!



No comments: