Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sejarah is finally over..

Oh yes! Sejarah is finally over..!
the sejarah paper kinda easy huh? =P
and tmr we are having PHYSIC paper 2 and CHEMISTRY paper 3..
Oh No..I hate planning experiment =[
So today EST was stupid..
The EST paper 1 in section B isit want us to do two reports?
So i go and ask teacher isit whether need to do both reports?
Teacher straight answer me : Yes..you must do two reports..
My whole class start to yell at the teacher..
That's not enough time to do two essay in 1 1/4 hour..
So I end up do one report..which is the energy sources..
and the other report I just simply crap in it..
The information that has given..i just copy everything and add some words thats all..

Well, yesterday my account papers was ok..not so difficult..But I cant balanced the amount for documents debit and kredit...yaix! =X
anyway, Next week will be an interesting week..
Cause No MORE essay! weeee=D
Next week will be all about math and math..haha!


Introduce Fahrenheit From the left : Wuzhun, Jiro, Aaron and Calvin
The more HOT and POPULAR band in taiwan - Fahrenheit
I'm so crazy about them..especially Aaron Yan ..Love him so much! ^^
and they will having their first concert in Malaysia at Bukit Jalil Nasional Stadium
Arhh..I wanted to go..but i can't..No parents permission..sad=[
daddy will consider me to let me go and see their concert..=p
Their selling cost tickets are expensive.. around RM200-300 /=
I just wish I can go..=D
Two more weeks to exam..
GTG..ciouz!

No comments: