Friday, October 31, 2008

tagged by steph

I've been tagged by Steph again =X
1. Real name : XiangMei
2. Nickname : seldom people know my christian name..only those who are close to me (:
3. Married : I wish I could..jkjk..LOL
4. Male or Female : Female
5. Highschool : currently in SMK Seri Saujana
6. College : im still sweet 16 la=p..where got so fast in college?long way to go...
7. Short or long hair : long with brown hair.
8. Are you a health freak : I've got a small appetite.
9. Height : not gonna tell..LOL.
10:Do you have a crush on someone : I guess so ya..xD..jkjk..everyone knows about us xD
11. Do you like yourself : Definely..
12. Piercings : Earings
13. Righty or lefty : Righty
14. Surgery : NEVER!..I'm scare of surgery..
15. First piercing : Earing.
16. First person you see in the morning : My precious mom..she always wake me up every morning (:
17. First award : When I was in Primary School..I get first prize in singing competition (:
18. First sport you join : badminton !
19. First pet : Hamsters (: they are so cute and tiny little one.
20. First vacation : Can't remember x(
21. First concert : Never try before.
22. First crush : What for telling you?xD
23. Eating : Hot and Spicy foods and i like dessert such as ice-cream..it makes me smile (: ect.
24. Drinking : 100 plus
25. I'm about to : Watch a movie.

Future

26. Want kids : Err..can think about it..
27. Want to get married : Of cause..xD..If not when i'm grow older..whose going to take care of me?
28. Careers in mind : don't know (x

Which One Is Better?

29. Lips or eyes : My eyes are beautiful..no larh..jkjk..
30. Hugs or Kisses : Can I choose both?xD
31. Shorter or taller : Taller
32. Romantic or spontaneous : Romantic xD
33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive xD
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : trouble maker i guess

Have You Ever

35. Kissed a stranger : NOT!
36. Drank bubbles : nah..
37. Lost glasses/contacts : I don't think so I have lost my glasses beforexD
38. Ran away from home : Nope..I'm so good girl..
39. Liked someone younger : of cause NOT! But some younger boys like me before =p
40. Liked someone older : Yes..and now im with him (:
41. Broken someone's heart : Yes. But not purposely..
42. Been arrested : by who first?
43. Cried when someone died : Yea. I think back also want to cry :(
44. Liked a friend : definely yeap (:

Do You Believe In

45. Yourself : In faith I say YES.
46. Miracles : Yes, I do..I believe God bring miracles to everyone
47. Heaven : Yes (: I know heaven is REAL.
48. Santa Clause : When I was a kid.
49. Angels : I believe they are surrounded by me.
50. Do you believe in God : God is here before the world began.
51. Tag 5 people : CheeWeng, Chunkit, Vicky, Lien and Carmen (:

No comments: