Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Week In School.

hmm..it's already been a week of school.
well.. during school time I need to wake up very early.
not as usual..its super early..cause my van came early to fetch me. =x
Did I mention that school sport day will be held at Bukit Jalil Stadium?sounds so cool..
and will be held on the 27 of Feb..so early..=.=
because on the first week of March the form five will be having their first intervensi test.

As for our BI teacher is Pn.Hidayah..
at first when she came in to our class..everyone thought she's a fierce lady..
the way she talked is like scolding us like no reason.
anyway..she told us about she has a rumor in her brain.
we truthfully pity her for the pass few months.
she had suffer alot and she glad that she's still alive. Thank God for that. =p

Beside,our physic teacher is Pn.Cheah..
OMG! we should give her a clap..the way she taught its like Shiet ! =x
during her lesson, she taught us like kindergarten kids =.=
she speak very soft.. and to those ppl who sit behind..they can't even heard what she's teaching.
so mostly my classmate doesn't like her. LOL

Yesterday went to add math tuition at Mr.Teng with Cas.
I met JingYi was there too (:
I was surprised she came alone.
Mr.Teng taught us so fast..I nearly can't catch up what he taught.
anyway..actually for the first month I need to pay 105.
but that teacher is kind and fair enough..he said i just need to pay 94 bucks.
cause last week I din came for the lesson.
It's only 11 bucks different. HAHA!
well..I finally got Fahrenheit 3rd album.
their EP songs was so awesome!
I love their MV too..its so touching and the lyric are meaningful as well.

Right, I need to finish up my homework by time.
Cause tmr I will be going to Jalil Sutera which is my new house (somehow they open a party for all resident.)
after that, will be going to KLCC to check out for the education fair. (:
til then..end!

No comments: