Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gong Hei Fatt Choi

hehe. im back. Yea,Yesterday I just came back from Johor.
This Year Chinese New Year was okay..ang pau lesser already =/
Cause not many of my relatives come to my house and bai ni.
anyway, on chinese new year eve my consins came over to my house for reunion then headed to Restoran Kam Long Toi Sri Petaling .(sorry, I can't remember what's the restaurant name)
well, once a year I only can get to eat Abalone and Shark Fin. keke =p
And I can't believe myself that I could drink red wine.
after drank 2 cups of red wine, my face starts to red. =p
not to mention that im drunk.

Family Photo. except my sister.

Yaaaaammmm Singggggg xD

ignore me. LOL.
waiting for the waiter to serve us.
anyway, i met some of the saujanian were working there as waitress.
they are so busy and they serve me chinese tea as well. LOL

Sister and me.

Consin, KOKO Martin.

Desert are ready to served.

Consins.

Candice, Martin and Grandmom.
Grandmom still looked younger than I thought.

another family photo (:

Once again. Consins. =)

Grandmom, Aunty Rosie, and parent.

The next day morning, we packed eveything done..
then we brought Archie to the Pet Hotel and let Archie stayed for 3 days 2 nights.
Archie met many pretty dogs.LOL. The dogs there are very friendly.
mostly are those female dogs. xD. So we left him there until the 3rd day we come back and take him.
On the first day of chinese new year. On the way to Segamat was rain heavily.
many accident happen while we drive half way of our journey.
guess wad..this little girl name called Jolin Chai Yin Ling. xD
kinda familiar with the taiwainese singer, Jolin.

Sisters. LOL
Almost 8pm, ready for dinner.
=)

Consin, Hong Khim Chai.

no edit but still looked nice (:

not to mention that we are camwhore. =x
i looked fat in this pic ><
us again. =p

outside uncle Fei's house. ready to go.
took a pic with consins and sisters.

Inside the restaurant. I was so bored. and took a lame photo.
*blur pic* Red wine.

From left : Auntie Helen, me, Winnie and XiangFenn.

Mom's consins. Which I don't even know them.
I just called them Uncles and Aunties.

Let's start Low Yee Sang. hehe.

the higher the better..the higher the greater success. (ya meh?)
Just for fun of it. and I don't really like to eat Yee Sang.
Cause it taste like dead fish. I really hate those smell. =x
While we waiting for the dinner to serve, they have a lucky draw as well.
their lucky draw are those small small gifts.
I thought they got hampers for us to take home =p

Here are the lucky draw numbers that we put up together.
Once again..HAPPY CHINESE 'NIU' YEAR!
Get more ang pau ya!
PS : aiya, I forgotten to take a photo of ur face after u drank the whole bottle of red wine. =p

No comments: