Saturday, January 24, 2009

January Babies (:

Sorry guys..I only can update my blog once a week.
cause kinda busy these days..LOL.
anyway..I just want to wish those january babies happy belated birthday (:

  • 3 of Jan - JingLeong's Bro, JingYing
  • 4 of Jan - Douglas Yong (Yen's future husband =p)
  • 7 of Jan - Ann-Na
  • 8 of Jan - Grandpa and Sarah Yee (Church friend)
  • 10 of Jan - Meng Keong
  • 12 of Jan - YenYi
  • 16 of Jan - David Kow
  • 18 of Jan - Karmun
  • 19 of Jan - Zhen Wai
  • 20 of Jan - Siew Choon
  • 22 of Jan - Sze Lien (classmate)
  • 23 of Jan - Li Mei (classmate)
  • 24 of Jan - Long Tian Jen (classmate)

Those who sitting spm this year..make sure you study hard and I wish you guys all the best.

PS : You make me special (: same goes to you..nothing is impossible.

No comments: