Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another top secret hide place.

Went to the curve today.
My whole family celebrated father's day at Restoran Bubba Gump.
The food was not bad. Especially the garlic bread, it taste crunchy. and the spaghetti taste delicious (:
After lunch, we have to rush back home to watched BWF super series 2009.
At the moment, the malaysia women double won china in 2 straight games.
So as the world num 1 Lee Chong Wei has also beat Taufik Hidayah in 2 games as well.
The indonesia supporters doesn't like any of the malaysia players. ( I just don't understand, can anyone tell me why?).
Well, i'm very proud of our malaysia badminton players. Althought Koo Kien Kiet and Tan Boon Hiong have lost to China.
But they are still good. Coming up- mens double. China versus Korea. I definitely support Korea. Lastly, Wishing every father, daddy, grandpa or even you called your dad(papa).
A Blessed Father's Day (:
Love you dad.
P/S : I've been waiting all our lives for this.
I know what you are doing. another top secret hide place.

No comments: