Friday, June 12, 2009

SCREAM!

wow, time flies. It's been a week for not updating my blog.
sorry guys, im not in the mood these days.
and my computer is kinda lag. so yeah..sorry for the late update.
I miss aus..the weather, my relatives, shopping with my consin- factory outlet ( the place where you can find branded stuff ) and of course my uncle's delicious recipe.
I'm not going elaborate everything. I'm so lazy now. LOL.
Let the pictures do the talking.



BOX HILL, AUS.





HOT GUYS ! (:

Restoran Vietnamese.
I love to the chinese dumpling (:






I don't know what place is this.
but my uncle said this is the place where u can sit train and travelled the whole city in AUS.



homemade BBQ pork (: love it.




We were at Philip Island.




the nobbies.








Love you meh, don't perasan!

here comes the Penguins.

In Philip Island.









On the way back to hotel, we found this cute Pup-e love car ;p







P/S : Don't say goodbye because this it's just a beginning.

No comments: