Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aus trip. Day 1

well well..I'm back to Malaysia. Back to reality once again. The first day when I reached to Melbourne Airport, the weather there was so cold. Thanks to my cousin that she brought some jumpers for us to wear it on. My Cousin sister and her husband came to fetch us from there. That time was midnight 12 at aus time. We were in the plane for 7 hours. can you imagine how long you can stand in the plane for 7 hours? it was painful. I'd just don't like to travelled Airasia Airline because the seats is so straight. The seats could only adjust a bit.

Before we departure. we took a family photo ;') except for my sister.

we still have one more hour to go. we went to McD.

On the way to the plane.


OMG! Now it's a pandemic. Wear mask before it's too late.
oh well..Airaisa foods are not so good. but we ate the Hot Dog was not bad at all.
and it cost 9 bucks!



I am seriously bored. luckily we both have Mp3.


Map from KL to Melbourne.

The next day morning, Uncle Nick cooked his best english breakfast for us.
That big fella guy is my consin, Julius. When I hug him, he looked like my teddy bear xD

After we had our breakfast, we went for a morning walk.
it something like pasar pagi where people sell vegetables and souvenirs.

Uncle Nick, Dad and me.

The Aus people can bring their pets to indoor shopping. That's weird.
I don't think Malaysian will allow customer to bring their pets into shopping complex

This place is called Westfield.







Coles in Doncaster Rd. Coles is a supermarket.

my dad and sis.

We were looking for fresh oyster (:

Uncle Nick door extrance.

I was helping my uncle to prepare dinner.

I've learn some dishes from my uncle.


Uncle Nick's wife, Auntie Tan.

My uncle's homemade curry puff.

Mee rebus (: One of the best food i ever ate before.

hehe. Oh yeah, we bought some fresh Oyster for supper (:
added some lemon, thousand island on it. it's perfect (:
To be continued.

No comments: