Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Stand Up

Hey blogger,

Yesterday my old best friend and I went to Time Square to watch Twilight Saga New Moon.
Well, I can said that the movie was okay..I rank 7/10. But it still a good movie (:
We actually planned to watch Ninja Assasin acted by Rain. But we doesn't want to take the risk just because we wanted to watch a 18PT movie.
Overall New Moon is about love story between Jacob Black, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
i'm kinda crazy about Taylor Lautner acted as Jacob Black. the ending part was kinda boring.
but I think I will buy the DVD to watch new moon once again. For collection of course. (:
In the end of story, Edward gives Bella a choice: either she lets Carlisle change her after her graduation, or, if Bella agrees to marry him, he will change her himself.

Can't wait for the next chapter !
OMGoodness! Look at his body..He's toooooo HOT! he is only 17. same age as me!
I guess almost every girls watch new moon, they were fall in love with him! hah!
Which guy does Bella choose for the next chapter?
either Edward or Jacob :P
Jacob and Bella (: I'm totally support Jacob.

After the movie, we went to Sungei Wang for lunch. We can't decide what to eat.
but still we went in to Restaurant Food and Tea. We even chit chat and Gossip alot. xD
Meantime, we went into the photo stickers shop to take photos!
Here are the candid SHOT! love ya (:
We really had lotsa fun yesterday (:



P/S : Sometime I will feel afraid without you by my side.

No comments: