Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wishes and Dreams that are yet to come true.

Weeeee (: random post for today.

Everywhere is on christmas SALE now!
Last friday, my mom, sister and I went to Mid Valley for Christmas shopping.
The christmas decoration was beautiful and nice. (:

The next day, my mom brought me to Mega Mendung to the hair saloon to cut my hair.
well, I dye my hair which you can see is like dark brown and a little bit of red.
I love my hair colour :D don't know whether the colour suit me or not.
Before that, I planned to dye my hair in dark red colour. but it seem like look very old for me.
and i'm still young. I should try dark brown colour (:




Currently this is how my hair looks like.
nice or not? xD
On sunday morning, my family and I went to church as usual.
Then after church we went to IKEA to see some furnitures. then headed to The Curve.
Last night, after for a long walk shopping. we went to my auntie Helen's house to meet up her family. We even had a dinner with them.
Thats all for today.
Tomorrow I will be going to MV. Jusco Member SALE! I'm sure there's alot of discount out there! heheheh (:
P/S : aww..I can't make it to youth camp this year! x(


No comments: