Tuesday, December 21, 2010

默默

I screw up everything.
I just don't know why he made things so complicated?
I did tried to forgive and forget but I can't.
Last sunday, so coincident we saw each other at the escalator in IOI mall. He was with his friends and I was with my sister. I just felt an awkward feeling toward him. When I look back to him, he seems like doing fine. Nothing bothering him or whatever.
Every morning wake up without him, I just felt something missing in my heart. It's just a second I start to miss him.
Without telling me what is he thinking..It really makes me sick of this. I'm tired of all these.
The whole month of december I tried and tried to move on..but still, he really give me a big impact though. Blame me for trusting a guy too much.
Memories are just memories. What can you do with them? Yes, somehow I will think of it. But things doesn't make anything different. You should have give me a explanation. I just feel that I'm being a fool here telling myself to stop thinking and stop bothering.
It's big mistake and I choose this way to go through with you.
He seems like alot of things came into his mind. and he doesn't know what to do. That's why he start to don't care that he have go through all these. just live a life. :S
as for me now, there's no point for me to keep waiting. In my mouth I would say I hate him, but in my heart maybe I still have feeling for him. It's hard to let go of someone who I used to love him so much. I know time can recover my pain. Let time make decision.
I hope things will recover as soon as possible.

No comments: