Friday, December 17, 2010

Yummy Penang!

Oh well, I'd just got back on thursday. I had an awesome trip with meowmates! :) Thanks for frauline, Xf and KC for bringing us many places to eat the most famous foods in Penang. Haha!

Day 1 - We start our journey around 9 am. Reach Penang almost 2 something. We went to ate Asam Laksa, Rojak and Cendol for lunch. Everyone were starving! :P Okay, during the night, we went to Gurney shopping mall..There's lotsa hawker stall selling laksa, wan tan mee, (bakar ikan), otak otak, oyster and lots more. The foods there was pretty good. Yee Seen and I tried Fried Tom Yam Maggi. It's not too bad though. xD Oh ya, the 'Muah Chi' darn nice! the moment I bite it felt so smooth and nice! :P After dinner, We watched Rapunzel at Gurney mall. I watched the second time. hah! After the movie, we went back to hotel and take a rest. Everyone took a bath. next will be drinking session at the paradise beach. ( beside our Hotel )..They brought Kaplua and 'tequila'..Yeah, most of them are drunk and you know why. hah! Sat down at the beach looking up the night sky was nice and romantic. I just felt that so peaceful and looking up the sky and I saw so many stars. Jason saw shooting star! TWICE somemore =.= I didn't managed get to see shooting star. How I wish I can make a big wish? :P We went back to hotel around 2-3 am. It's very late thought.

3 bucks for Laksa? isn't that cheap? hmm..
Penang's Cendol :)

The most famous in penang, Asam Laksa. 3 bucks per bowl.

The G Hotel - near gurney shopping mall. I think the hotel is actually link to the mall. LOL

'Muar Chii'
Rate 5/5! niceeeeee!

Day 2 - Went to eat Char Kuay Teow and Prawn Mee. After that, we went to QueenBay for a walk. Took some pictures and sat down at starbuck and chill. LOL. During the night, We still can't decide what to eat for dinner. End up we went to some chinese restaurant. The food it's just 'ma ma deii'. After that, we went back to hotel..prepare and dress up everything. It's almost midnight 12 went to MOIS. We reached there. It was packed with lotsa people and HOT! Because the day was ladies night. I drank a few cups but I wasn't drunk. How cool is that? :P We spent almost 3 hours there. Reached back to Hotel around 4 in the morning. Yee seen and I slept at 6 in the morning@@. We planned not to sleep til morning. wanted to go beach and look sun rise. But I can't tahan off to bed at 6 am. hah!
Prawn mee :) look tempting huh? hah!

Ice-Kacang.

Big Prawn here I come. This plate cost 6 bucks @@

Birthday Boy - Xiang Foong.

Looking the sky just remind of someone. D:

Fried PRAWN? I dont know what we called this..
But it's delicious i can tell.
Sour sweet Fish soup? I dont really like the taste of it. @@

Chinese Restaurant

MOIS.
Day 3 - Yesterday slept at 6am. woke up at 11 in the morning. I'm always the first one who wake up the most early. :D Took a bath and ready to pack up my stuff and check out around 12 something. After that, went to had lunch with them. Our last stop to buy 'Ghee Hiang' before we left penang. Well, overall the trip was awesome!
Yee Seen :) the so called 'emo' girl? haha, joking~

Munner! always money money money!

Frauline :) Penang's lang!

Last but not least, Amanda-ish! :)

my last lunch of the day - Laksa and Tau Fu Fa.
Tune into : Tonight i wanna cry -Keith Urban
Things will get better after sometime. :)


No comments: