Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saujana Reunion

Dear readers, sorry for the late update.

Yesterday Chee Weng organised a high school gathering at Poighai's house. I had a great time with my high school mates. The party was a BLAST! No girls jump into the pool. As for the boys, haha you know larh..they were as crazy as usual. :) After for a year, never see them for so long. They seems like not much changes. They are still as crazy as high school time. I only took few photos with them. :/ I think My dslr spoil already. SC came to my house and pick me up. We were late..reach there around 8 something. but who cares that we came late. hah! Around 11 something, we went to Nathan's corner yam cha. chit-chat for awhile. around 12:45 am reached home safely :)
The yellow t-shirt guy is Poighai of course :P half chinese and half indian guy! YA RIGHT!
so surprising that he loves to listen chinese songs hah!
That stupid fella pointed at me. don't know for what's wrong with him.
and the pretty girls! :)
On sunday evening, Dad brought us to pyramid to buy christmas gifts for relatives. :) OH ya, everywhere is christmas SALE! end year SALE! I'm gonna shop for my holidays! It's so hard to find gifts for them =.= I rather shop what i want to get for christmas. xD I want to get ipod touch so badly :/ We had Esquire Kitchen for dinner. Had an awesome day with family today!

As for today, Carmen and I planned to go IoI mall to watch a movie. Then end up my mom, sis and my grandma wants to follow me too. So we headed to Mid Valley after thinking so long where to go. :S Carmen and I went to watched Rapunzel. OMG! i rate 9/10. It's really a nice movie! We had korean food near Garden for lunch. I'm not used to eat korean food. But the pan mee was not too bad though. xD

I still can't find a casual shoe to PENANG. Around afternoon I drive them back home, then Carmen, my sis and I went to IOI mall for a walk. I'm looking for a pair of sandal ><>

Carmen Lee :) I had a wonderful time with her today. :)

I know it's a disney cartoon movie. It's nice and funny though. Althought as my age now, I don't really watch it. But seem like I heard from friends saying that this is a good movie. then i went to watched :) I could said it's simply nice! :P u will definately want to watch 3D! I think it will be super nice! :P

Til then, Will be leaving to penang Tomorrow! :P stay tuned for more update!

No comments: