Saturday, January 22, 2011

CHIC POP!

I'm gonna post a short update here.
Well, things going well i guess? Today college having conference for CAT/ACCA. Ditched conference and went to Jaya 1 CHIC POP with the ladies. :) bump into Anni and her sister Anna and also Jiwen group 10.

Things can be easily go and come. I told myself that I hate you. but honestly, maybe yes or maybe no. Well, as long we still remain as friends. What comes in future, I will see how it goes. Memories and just memories. Time can slowly remove memories that what we had been thru.. But seems like I need more time. I wish i can delete all the pictures that we took before. But I can't at this moment. Maybe im still care? but that's no point for me to keep doing this. I learnt to forgive your mistake. Why does my heart always feel uncomfortable when everytime i sees you. Well all i can say that.. maybe sometime i do think of you. It's just a moment anyway. The past few weeks, I've been doing great. maybe once or twice just randomly dreamt about him before I woke up. =.= It was ridiculous isn't it?

Gosh, i better off to sleep! hah! ciao!

No comments: