Saturday, January 29, 2011

What's next?

Hello peeps, Chinese new year is around the corner. Well, just update a short post. i'm still surviving. hah! My college still doing fine. As usual. CAT no assignments yet homeworks everyday. As our t7 lecturer allows the student to bring laptop if any needed for lesson. So few of my classmates brought their laptop. While we having break time, they starts to play their games. LOL

AS you can see, they were so concentrate on their games instead of listening to the lecturer teaching xD
After class, we pass thru the cafeteria. They were having some kind of chinese new year event.
KC and Frau wrote some wishes for the G4. We are so touched :) LOL
Here they are :)

On thursday, Carmen and I went to Shabu Garden at kuchai lama for dinner. We had a great dinner :) chit-chat and met Cecelia and her family there.
CARMEN :)


We ordered so muchhhh..end up she can't finish, I have to finished all up. =S

On Friday, I dont have class. I'm having one week holiday. So shortttt :S RAWRR! So my gang plan to go IT fair to check out some PC accessories. We reached there around 10 something. Whao, I din expect that so many ppl reach the exibition so early. All the people there were waiting for the door to open. Guess what, pendrive 4Gb selling for 1 buck only for 100 customers. darn cheap right..
But there got condition. Each customer have to buy a laptop only can get pendrive for 1 buck @@ We queue up for awhile hoping to get the pendrive. By the way, external hard disk 500Gb selling for 99 bucks! super cheap. the people there were so crazy hoping to get for one each. Unfortunately, only 60 units sold out a day. I was standing the opposite corner and saw people take our their cash and grab for it. (but seems like they are hurger for foods) LOL
I brought a Gshark headphone for 39 bucks. I think consider cheap?
After that, we went to the cinema counter to buy movie tickets. We watched 'Homecoming' I watched twice already, But it's still fine while watching the second time HAHA! We had lunch inside Gardens, Nyonya Foods.
IT Fair 2011.

Packed with people in the early morning.

Met Kar Chun there. He worked as part time job.

The gang included, except Daniel. the one who was holding the camera and snap! LOL
Last but not least, My younger sister and I help out to decorate the house. Using ang pau :)
nice or not? I know it's kinda cacat. But i think we did a great job :)

Weeeeee :) can't wait for CNY! ang pau ang pau lai lai! :)

No comments: