Saturday, January 8, 2011

Non-stop 10 hours shopping.

Yesterday the gang and I went to 1Utama for shopping! CNY shopping together.
Some of them went for movie. Frau, Mun Yee and I do some shopping. I spent quite alot yesterday. Almost 100 plus i guess. Cotton on clothes GOT SALE! I rather said everywhere got SALE larh! :P brought a pair of sandal for 25 bucks! cheap! A ring cost 15 bucks at forever 21! We had zaman sushi for lunch. then we had fish & Co for dinner. I spent 50 bucks for only foods. LOL. Overall, I satisfied throughout the day! :) A great day though! :)

Stuff that i brought yesterday! SATISFIED! :)

I dont know what salad is this. But yee seen and I share this plate of salad. super nice! DELICIOUS! especially the sauce dressing.


Oh well, as you can see this picture. I was sitting opposite them while waiting for the rest to meet up. I curi curi took a photo of them. ( im sorry of both of you, but just for fun of it. then i took it ) I'm too bored nothing to do while waiting for the rest. hah!

Til then, cioz~

No comments: