Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Lunar YEAR!

Sadly. this year we couldn't go back to Johore to celebrate cny with other relatives. So my dad planned to bring the whole family to Genting. Last minute planning. It was the first day of cny, while almost reach to GENTING try to get a nice parking. Unfortunately, Traffic jam while on the way to GENTING. that was a pretty sad. =/ But thank God we found a nice parking few steps away from the lift. :)
We went to 'Gohtong Jaya' area there for lunch.
The same place where me and my college friends had steamboat before.
7 bucks per bowl @@
one day trip to GENTING was kinda fun.

; my naughty sister.

After for few hours walked in GENTING. We went down to Courts and TESCO near the curve for shopping again. Then we headed to Auntie Helen's house to visit them. We couldn't celebrate in Johore. So we had dinner with them. After that, we went to DESA PARK City for a walked. Looking up the sky can see people putting lanterns. :) It was beautiful though. So happen that people putting fireworks right infront of our eyes. OMG! I was trying to snap some pictures of it. But my camera ran out of battery. x)
Auntie Helen's family and mine.

Random photos between me and my sister!
We were so bored inside the car. LOL

Thats all for the updates. Gonna keep watching 'LOVE BUFFET'. Aaron Yan sooooo handsome! xD College starts next week dy, why isit so fast? I'm still in cny mood lerh x)

No comments: