Friday, February 25, 2011

YES! I did it

Just a short update :)

YES! My finals were OUT! I'm glad that I PASSED all my papers. Congrates all students who passed the all papers too.

Second sem has started this year, PT1 is just around the corner. I'm sure everyone is pressuring now. Anyway, this saturday Jason having a birthday party at his house. Well, gamble once again. But I won't be gamble again. It's not cny also. what for to gamble. LOL.
Well, i better off to study! til then. CIAO!

I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of silent. Whenever time I got nothing to do and the environment was quiet. Somehow it reminds me to think of you and that particular day I dreamt about you. But Indeed I have put down everything and move on. I'm glad i've made it. I just keep pray pray pray.

No comments: