Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY EVE 2011

Chinese new year has arrived here.
On the chinese new year eve, once again! reunion dinner. This year Auntie Helen and family came and join us for the reunion.
My cousin,Marcus is the chef of the day! :) Italian's food for the very first time. I would said that the foods was simply AWESOME! Oh yeaah, I do learnt some recipe from Marcus. I helped up at the kitchen the whole day. While waiting for the time to pass, we play mahjong for few hours. Overall, I had a great time with my relatives. Oh great, my relatives from segamat just called up and said their area having flood. Most probably wont be going back to Johore this year. =/

Chinese new year FOODS!

BEST FOOD EVER! :)
Cheeseeeee...
Creamy macaroni
Chef of the day, Marcus-lianies.

Marcus recipe. isn't that nice?

Let's LO YEE SANG!
Huattt Arrrr..

Last but not least, Will i turn that ugly when i get older?
awwww mannn. =/
To be continue for the CNY days.

No comments: