Sunday, January 27, 2008

19/01/08

19/01/08-Happy Birthday to Mr.Siew Choon
Early in the morning,I was waiting Sarav to fetch me to siew choon's house..but the end i go by myself..lol..(SAVAV i'll remember u)xD..I reach at his house bout 10:30am..when i go down the car ,VI LIP help me to opened the house gate for me..is like so sudden the two fierce dogs bark infront of me..i was so scare.(thanks to Mr.Siew Choon)..!><..and i was screaming!calling someone to help me to chase away from the dogs..now i can said that "I DO HATE DOGS, BEWARE OF DOGS!"Soon SARAV cames, Sc's dad fetch us to sunway..after that we went to KIMGARY and eat..Today we watch a movie called "GAME PLAN" started at 1:45pm..but we went in late bout 15 minutes later..the movie is like so funny!~everyone is like laughing..=]After the movie, we went to eat A&W ..MIN CHUN was eating his burger..(looks so delecious!~)..a guy come and approach to us and asking bout charity things..but we just ignore him..he was selling a phone keychain cost Rm 10/=..@@..

About 5:30pm we went back to SC house by taxi..Night time we celebrated his birthday party at his house..about 25 peoples came..His mom bought some pizza and KFC..After dinner, we play mahjong..i won 3 rounds..haha!..It's like so lucky(no lar,just kidding)..Birthday cake has arrived, SC cut the cake and we sing birthday songs for him..(actually he doesn't want us to sing for him)..then JING cut a slice a cake and splash at SC face..the cake all over his face..looks so funny=)..[i forgotten to took the photo of him]xD..About 11:30 pm i went back home, dad came and pick me up..his like scolding me..T.T..anyway,thanks to SC for the invitation today..i'm really having fun!~thanks ya!..muaxx!

Will be continue...

No comments: