Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Brand New Car

10/01/08-A Brand New Car
Today it was great!~Daddy go take his brand new car (CAMRY)..the car of the colour looks very special (don't know call what colour)..it look nice and it suitable for CAMRY only..

11/01/08-Mesyuarat Agung~
Today my school have a mesyuarat agung for all the rumah sukan..Sook yan actually want to call my name out..but i call her name first..xD..it's like rushing calling each other name..lols!

12/01/08-Yen's birthday !
Happy birthday to yen!~..xD..Night time after dinner we went to central..cause i wanna buy some form four revision books to study..Today i bought Chemistry and Physic books cost me Rm20-30 $..><

15/01/08-first week of Latihan Sukan~
This year i did'n join cheer leading..no times,got tution either..and of cause almost everyday need to stay back after school!~so tiring><..After school, me and my friends went for lunch at sweet bean..we decide the food for so long ....still don't know what to order..xD..at last we order lunch pakej..the total bills cost Rm 30$..so expensive@@..

16/01/08-Naik setiausaha!~no way!
Sook yan choose me to represent form four being a naik setiausaha for bola jaring..i told her :"wey,don't choose me ahh..i dont want to be naik setiausaha!"after this..i so surprise that i have 95 supporters..including malays votes for me too..!!><..the head teacher wants me to do report and i need to help the setiausaha either!xD..Today after school,i have no time to take my lunch..we straight go to chinese class..guess what?first week of class got essay to do..i'm so dead!haiz..during teacher class i nearly fall asleep..xD..so tiring!

No comments: