Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A new year a new beginning

1/1/08-A New Year A New Beginning
Wishing everyone a Happy new year!!
I wish my dreams comes true..
firstly,hope that my family and friends in good health this year..
secondly,hope that my studies will be more improvement..
thirdly,hope that this year can always go out with friends..xD..haha!

3/1/08-Back To School!~
First day of School still look the same..but our school canteen change everything..the foods was expensive..one bowl of kari mee cost Rm2/=..lol..

4/1/08-Birthday boy!~
Today is Douglas's birthday!!Happy birthday bro!After school we went to Mag house and order some pizza..Soon we ate finished, we went to carrefour..the boys went to futsal.and I the only girl..lol..hopefully someone teman me there..xD

6/1/08-Thank God!
Today my dad gives me Rm 150/= for my PMR getting 1A..actually i wanna buy a new handphone..but i dont think so i can have one..After church we went for lunch..today i use the money to belanja my whole family eat duck rice..haha!!spend about Rm50/=..Thank God for the blessing today!

7/1/08-I in 4sc5~!New form four Books!
Guess what?!i be the penolong tingkatan in 4sc5..ketua class is Abdullah..After the class chosen me to be the penolong..my form teacher want me to do the kokurikulum things..xD..Is like so dead..I din realise that Ms.Yenyi come to our school..so SURPRISing!Everyone can borrow books from the school and no need to buy our own books..

9/1/08-What a Day!~
Every wednesday I must wear the pandu puteri uniform..is like..err err..no way of saying..one word"WEIRD"..Yesterday I and Sook yan rent a locker at Koperasi..For a month cost Rm10..EXPENSIVE!~

No comments: