Monday, January 28, 2008

CNY is coming..!

Chinese New Year is coming..

Every year of CNY is like so grand..I want Ang pau Ang pau..!~CNY I will be going back to my mom's hometown and to Singapore too..!!I'm so exciting about it!~

my dad's bought a lots of new year clothes for me..and i got my favourite shoe!~CNY i'll be wearing it..haha!

During school, some koperasi was promoting CNY keropok..so i just write SC name in the paper list..[i like so bad write down his name..lol]..but he paid for the keropok for me..I like no way, how can you pay for me, i just kidding only]..and the keropok cost Rm13/=..[I really bad].=/

Gotong-Royong-26/01/08
Last saturday my school is having a Gotong-royong..I met a lots of kids in my class..which in afternoon section (1S)..the boys i know are Nicholas (Sonia's brother)..[he look so funny, act like a sexy girl..xD]..,Adrien Lee..[his very cute..]..,Benjamin Yong..(douglas's brother)..[he look handsome but he act like his very smart..lol]..and of cause boyboy..[which everyone called him boyboy i think]..he definely cute!..we took a big photos with them..they look adorable!~
Night time my family and I went to Uncle Caleb opening house..not a lot of peoples came..the foods was not bad..got satay,mihun,ice-kacang,chow kui teow,kari chicken and more..We watch a movie called 'Spy Kids 2'..is like..err..u know..small kids should watch..they most probably will like to watch..
I'm very lazy to upload photos !~yaixxx...!~

No comments: