Friday, November 14, 2008

Let's get the party start..

It was our last day of school..
no more homework..
no more stress..
no more tuition..
It's time to have some fun! xD
This morning I woke up at 6 a.m..
Van driver came and fetch me at 6:20 a.m..
(so darn early)..
when I reach to school..the school was so dark and not a single student came to school..
everyone is on holiday i guess..
Luckily I got bunch of crazy friends came to school for me..haha!
(really appreciate) xD
And here are the photos..

We took this photo in SK Seri Saujana . but not in SMK SS..
JENGA! x)

..Awww..Kesian Ketty x)

Be careful..Don't let it fall again xD

We gonna miss you, Pn.Mai ):

So then, after school we had a class party at Pizza Hut
Abdullah,Azman, Izzudin and the teachers came late..hmph!
The party was awesome!
We had lots of fun!
We ordered 4 large and 2 regular Pizza..
And the guys still want more..x)

From left : sweet couple (WingWai and Kelly), Lydia and Peck Yee

Spot this three girls xD

BEST Friends FOREVER!
McPiggy and McBaby...LOL

Ketua and Penolong Tingkatan 4sc5..
Noobiee Abdullah! x)

Leng lui Zhing Xien and ME!

Ignore me x)

Sexy and HOT LiMei =D

Crazy classmates! xD

Our sejarah and form teacher - Cik Ruzihani =D


YAAAAMMMMM SENNNNGGGGG!


Last but not least..group photo !
XOXO!
When back home at 3:30 pm..
Darn tired ..feel sleepy now..
got to go ..
I'll be back xD
Countdown to Genting trip..
still left 2 more days...
weeee =D
P/S : I can't wait anymore..xD

No comments: